- 6 latex-free adhesive bandages in assorted sizes
- 2 sterile, 3-by-3 inch gauze pads
- A small roll of latex-free adhesive tape
- A 3-by-6 inch piece of moleskin
- A small bar of soap or small bottle of alcohol-based hand-sanitizing gel
- A small tube of triple antibiotic ointment* (optional)
- A small tube of hydrocortisone cream* (optional)
- Disposable latex-free gloves
- CPR breathing barrier
- Pencil and paper or small notebook
*Some people are allergic to antibiotics and hydrocortisone creams. Be sure to ask permission before applying either of these ointments for first aid.
: The personal first-aid kit checklist can be found in the First Aid section of the Boy Scout Handbook.